You are LOVED

October 15, 2013

Hey you. 

Yes, you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they liked someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. I bet half the flaws you notice about yourself, no one else does! Smile, it'll draw people in. 



It can be so hard loving yourself. And who knows, maybe you love everything about yourself! And that is great! But we all have insecurities (I know I do!). But I think one of the biggest now days is not feeling "loved". We all experience emptiness by someone that was once important or is still important in our lives, but not showing the love we need.  We all go through tough times like this. 

We need to change this. I encourage you all to love on others. You never know what is going on, deep down inside of someone. You don't have to say you "love them", but just show it. Me personally, I love being loved or being told that. I remind myself, that since I love that so much- I want to share that with others. I may fail at times and sometimes I don't even receive it in return, but it still makes me happy. 

Heres the challenge- Today, all you need to do is tell one person that they are loved. It doesn't need to be all creepy and weird. Being "loved' doesn't mean you are madly in love with them. If they ask by who, simply tell them "by anyone you want". 

{Everyone is loved and everyone deserves to be told that.}

Hey you. 
Yes, you. You are loved so much! And I'm sure that you have so many great qualities about you, that make you so easy to love! 

Hope you have a great day. 

Thanks for reading! - Regan 

You Might Also Like

0 comments