About me

October 06, 2013



I don't think I've ever formally introduced myself! This is just a fun little tag, about myself!
(Disclaimer- I did not come up with these questions)

Here we go: 

1. Were you named after anyone? 
Nope! My parents had a friend named Regan and thought it was pretty. But my middle name is named after my Grandma! 

2.When was the last time you cried? 
When I got really sick and had to still go to work and school. It was awful.

3.Do you like your handwriting? 
Depends what kind of mood I'm in. 

4.What is your favorite lunch meat? 
Turkey. But I'm currently not eating meat right now! So Pb & J :)

5.Do you have kids? 
I have 7 gorgeous... roommates. 

6.If you were another person would you be friends with you? 
Yeah, of course.

7.Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yes. Too much sometimes. But usually only with people I'm comfortable with. 

8.Do you still have your tonsils? 
Yes 

9.Would you bungee jump? 
Heck yes! 

10.What is your favorite cereal? 
Smart Start or Grape nuts (and if I'm feeling naughty then reeses puffs hehe) 

11.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
Very rarely

12.Do you think you're strong? 
No. But I get the job done. 

13.What is your favorite ice-cream? 
Chocolate chip cookie dough. All the way. 

14.What is the first thing you notice about people? 
Probably how they're dressed and their eyes. You can tell alot about people by their eyes. 

15. Red or pink? 
Red 

16.What is the least favorite thing about yourself? 
I like to procrastinate. 

17.Who do you miss the most? 
 I miss my parents and animals a lot! 

18.What is your favorite thing to do?
To go where I've never been! It's such an adventure, and you never know what to expect!

19. Any tattoos? 
Not yet. I really have an idea on three tattoos I want. I almost got one recently, but decided to wait. 

20. What color shoes are you wearing? 
I'm barefoot!

21. What is the last thing you ate? 
Veggie Sushi

22. What are you listening to right now? 
Ben Rector

23. If you were a crayon,what color would you be? 
Yellow!

24. Favorite smell? 
I love SO many smells. So here is a few- Coffee shops, baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh Christmas tree, Indian food, new car smell, fresh herbs, mahogany teakwood candle (actually many, many candles)!

25 .Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? 
My sister

26. Mountain hideaway or beach house? 
Beach house, but I would love both!!

27. Favorite sport to watch? 
I really enjoy basketball and football!

28.Hair color? 
Brownish- with a hint of blonde kinda. 

29.Eyes color? 
Brown  

30.Do you wear contacts? 
Nope. But I have glasses.

31.Favorite food? 
If you know me- I love my black beans and guacamole. And when I'm home, Indian curry! 

32.Scary movies or happy ending? 
Happy endings 

33.Last movie you watched? 
Prisoners, it was so intense and scary. But really good! 

34.What color shirt are you wearing? 
Yellow

35,Summer or winter? 
Fall ;) But probably winter because of Christmas! 

36.Hugs or kissing? 
Hugs and kisses....I can't choose just one 

37.Favorite dessert? 
Anything chocolate 

38.Strength training or cardio? 
Cardio

39.Computer or television? 
Computer 

40.What book are you reading right now? 
Authenticity by Chad Young 

41.Whats a really great quality you look for in a guy?
That he can make me laugh and loves the Lord. 

42.Favorite sound? 
Rain or fire crackling 

43.Rolling Stones or Beatles? 
Beatles- thats all I listened to for the longest time when I was little.

44.What is the farthest you been from home? 
Kenya, Africa. 

45.Do you have a special talent? 
I do a lot of small things. Like- playing guitar/piano, singing, crafts, cooking, and I used to make short films and edit them back in the day. But now I don't have much time. Hmm, I'm pretty good at finding good music! Thats a talent right?

46.Where were you born? 
Gainesville, Florida

47.What makes you, you?
I talk really fast and use my hands a lot when I talk. People always point that out. 

48.What color is your house? 
Tan-ish

49.What color is your car? 
Blue- I call it the blueberry because its small and bright blue. 

50. What is the most important thing to you?
Relationships. They mean a lot to me. With God, friends, family and everyone! 

Thanks for Reading! - Regan 

You Might Also Like

0 comments