Getting Started

September 13, 2012

A fresh start


So I've decided to make a blog. This wont be the first time I've attempted this. I made a blog a few years ago, so I thought today, hmm I should try and find it. Nope. Completely forgot the name and everything.

SO, this is my new blog! Welcome to Regan's Reality! (kinda cheesy right?) I like alliteration, it just rolls off the tongue.
  • Why am I making a blog now?
Well to answer that question, this past year has been crazy in so many ways! I would always say "Where's the cameras?" or "I need my own reality TV show". So.. this was the closest thing to it. I'm going to share stories, pictures, and thoughts. Hope you Enjoy :)

-Regan


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah, Go Regan! When I become a professional director, then we will make the reality tv show of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! Just call me up brother :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts